Location: Brno, Czech Republic
BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE is growing like crazy in the last two years and we don’t plan to stop anytime soon! So if you are a talented Environment Artist join us in Brno, the capital of game development! Despite employing over 300 people we keep the project teams small and friendly, allowing ideas to flow and creativity to thrive.
We’re looking for talented, creative, versatile and self-directed individuals with a keen eye for quality who have solid experience in creating highpoly 3D models of buildings, props or nature. Your goal in our team will be to create kick-ass realistic next gen environments in Unreal Engine. Your portfolio should demonstrate a proven ability to create high quality assets for games.
- Specialized in realistic visual style
- Proficient experience with MAX/Maya/Modo
- Skill to create 2D textures for models (Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, etc.)
- Knowledge of effective polygon use, UV sets and mesh optimization
- Ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and project priorities
- Ability to listen to feedback and work within a team
- Experience with UE4
- Drawing/painting skills
- Understanding of architectural metrics and dimensions
- Basics of geography and botanics
- Eye for nature and landscapes
- Participate on a great project
- Friendly atmosphere in the mid-size multinational team of passionate developers
- Work with legendary, world famous Czech game development veterans
- Work for the largest and most mature game development company in the Czech Republic
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Competitive salary & benefits (semi-flexible hours, extra vacation, language courses etc.)
Applicants should submit their CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive. Test of skills might be required prior interview.